<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Thursday, January 20

Used to be

I had another blog before this one. I had regular readers and nifty links and add-ons.

It was comfortable. Safe.

Now it's just me and my thoughts. Just like it was supposed to be when I first started bloging. So I should be fine with it. It should be me and the words. No distractions to lure me away from the truth. It should be this way but it's not.

It's not OK.

When I come to write I pause. I freeze up and loose focus. I forget the lines of text that crowd my daily life. Things become blurry and far off. What wad once a cohesive symmetry of daily understanding becomes a sloppy jumble of mush.

And that sucks.

So I sit and brood. Stewing in the after image of what I gave up. The hot glow of my frustration reflecting my sour attitude as watch my irritations aggrandizing in the background.

And that really sucks.



The truth is: all I can do is write. Just write. The rest will sort itself out.


thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 9:08 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela