<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Monday, February 7

The man is dead

If not, then the writer definitely is.

I cannot begin to describe the feeling of staring at my blog wondering where all my inspiration went. I mean, I vaguely remember my old blog and all posts that resided there, but this does not help me. Nothing really helps me write. I cruise around the net and come back here, stare, and then cruise.

Rinse and repeat.

It's not like I was the greatest writer on the net to begin with but I didn't suck. There was some creativity to my shit, some spark. I feel like I'm typing under water on most days. Very sad-ass. Very get over myself-ish.

I'm glad, at this point, none of my once regular readers are here to read this muck.

THAT would really upset me.

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 3:16 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela