<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Wednesday, September 28

Grasping at rain drops

Is that a drama queen title or what?

Man I need to get over myself. I seem to have a persistent need to flaunt my creative side instead of nurturing it. Growing up, in a spanish family, bravado and flare where endorsed. My quiet and slow nature was punished by way of social pressure and mild rejection.

It wasn't the best of situations but my family does love me and that's worth something.

I spend so much time thinking that I'm started to forget how to live life the way I did before. But I guess before is gone, it's ways awash in murky memories, so I have to adapt. I've spend life adapting and I think I might be tired of it. But I guess that's when you die, right?

Not ready for that just yet.

Well I am ready, just not looking to speed things up. I 'm not sure I have this post tacted down and it's all fuzzy talk. Can't be perfect. Consider this my warm posts.

The man is coming back to tell some stories and look under some rocks.


Keep my link.


You know you want to!

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 10:09 AM
link |

|
Designed by mela