<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Friday, August 12

We be chillin

Yo.

I got a dog a week ago. She is a dachshund, we named her Chilly. Why, you may ask? Well it's because the beast likes to relax, hang out, kick back, you know: just chill ann'shit.

Fucking dog may have ring worm.

I dropped a lot of coin for the pure breed experience and if she is 'defective' I am going to go back to the breeder's store and kick some ass. And I assure you my sweet bloglings, I never let people cheat me and walk right again.

We Capricorns are mean bunch when it comes to out money.

And a more happy note-she is the cutest thing ever. She is learning her name and how to maintain her health by not pooping on Dave's off-white carpet. She rarely barks and does not bite. Chilly enjoys chewing on her bone and chasing her ball, which I think is a cat toy but is fun never the less.

My vet bill was $178!

I now want to go into animal medicine.

More latter...

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 3:49 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela