<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Monday, July 4

Sure, I'm sure

Hello again.

I'm back to make things worse. To highlight the little things that hang on my back like weighs over water. A stab at writing to take a stab at life. Both of which seem to trip me up and make me mad.

Yes, yes-the circus is in town.

Pissed off a lot. Angry that I have to drag the lion back to den all by myself. Furious that a presumption of my tolerance for the dark side is in question.

Be ungrateful. Be upset. Be indignant.

Fine.

Just man up. Put your fists to your face when you plan to throw a punch. I'm no punk bitch to pussy footed about in the shadow of his own realm. I've been privy to every single thing.

Mean and nasty things.

You see I've 'grown up'. I know how to 'be a man'. I have my 'shit straight'. I'm not embarrassed by what's 'down there'. I got the cash. I pay my bills. I'm self-sufficient.

My heart has been broken, choked, stomped and left for dead.

I'm not tough guy. I'm just tough enough to be the guy who gets shit done. Don't like that? Don't like me or me talk? My 'rules'?

Hit the highway.

Until then: I'm going to keep talking this shit and doing my thing. Stay tuned.

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 6:37 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela