<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Tuesday, April 26

Certain things

I like uncertainty.

Although I vigorously plan and plot my life, I appreciate the interesting things that uncertainly brings. The lessons. The gifts. Sure I end up with the shaft come the end of most days. But that doesn't mean it's not worth anything.

I see the value of life and hard times, all around me.

It keeps me alive. The stirring visions in my head clash with the stark countenance of the real world to make everything something of interest. From babies to bar rooms; I watch and interpret. Try to make sense of every little thing. It makes for a great challenge.

It makes me happy.



The truth is: I try, the best I can, to see the other side. To find the thread. To make positive from the remains of negative. We have such a short time here on earth, I just can't see myself not paying attention. Besides I know whomever is running the Big Show will quiz my brown ass when I croak.


Pay attention

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 6:37 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela