<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Saturday, April 16

!

FUCK

Yesterday was my grandmother's birthday. I forgot to call her. It was written on my HUGE wall calendar. Yesterday was Friday. It was fucking tax day for crying out loud!

I am disabled (apparently mentally) so I am home ALL DAY.

It's not like it was a Tuesday or Thursday when I actually have to leave my house for classes. Nope, just plain'ol Friday.

My grandmother is very sensitive to these things and gets upset if anyone misses her birthday. She will sit in her room and cry and think that "No one loves me". I always make sure to leave myself as many reminders as possible so I don't flake out.

Good job, idiot.

I suck.

No one talk to me.

As Stuart would say: "I'm going to my dark place".

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 12:42 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela