<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Tuesday, April 12

A few things about me

The more you ask, the less you get.

The easier you make it for me, the harder I make it for you.

Inside not outside, my world spins.

The chase means nothing if the prize is not worth catching.

I don't need to know Spanish to know more about salsa music than any of you.

My soul, if I have one, is clean but not pure.

I hate cinnamon and anything that contains cinnamon.

Fat people are not inherently bad but being fat is not a right it's a symptom.

I remember everything that is, ultimately, important.

I have a bad memory.

My love is a animal akin to the elephant not a cheetah.

I'm not sure what that last statement meant but I'm certain it contains something important.

Do not come at me sideways. I am a born figther and have mental stamia to withstand any pressure you may think you could apply.

If I bought it and it's still in my name/registered to me-it's mine. No matter who is using at the moment.

Yes, I am materialistic ; I'm a Capricorn.

I would also like to add that I was raised to appreciate the things I have and take care of them (Thanks grandma)

If you think you did something that pissed me off and I tell you "It's OK" then it is-unless I'm not smiling when I say it. Then you fucked up.

I hate repeating myself unless I'm talking to children or students.

I think kindness is underrated.

Big, round asses are like an hypnotic beam of light shone into my brain-I find it very difficult to ignore them.

My girlfriend has a big, round ass.

I suck at the French language, but I refuse to quit because I am dumb.

If anyone hurts my family/brother/girlfriend I will hunt them down and stab them in the throat with a blunt object.

I am smart enough not to get caught for doing the above.

And finally (for now):
Diet Coke=Life

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 7:00 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela