<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Sunday, April 17

Missing in action

Forget I told you this but in reviewing my past posts I've noticed some missing words.

And by some I mean: a tremendous amount.

I blame the vast left wing conspiracy and folk music made by anyone after 1979. The main complaint I have is that when I read them it takes me a few passes to notice it because my brain fills in the blanks. Thank the stars I don't speak in this fashion. Although it would be funny, it would wear on one after a short time.

But it would be funny.

This missing word thing stands to become hugely embarrassing/annoying as I venture further into the French language. I imagine myself gliding around Europe spouting out gems like: "Hello. My name David. What a wonderful we having. How you are?"

Pure beauty.

I can't wait.

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 10:29 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela