<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Saturday, April 23

A mouth full of nothing

And a mind that can't be tempered.

There is no rest from this fact. No place to go when words serve only as fuel for my juggernaut. My battered little boy who wields rage that can beset my inner world into quiet consternation. I am that which will not compromise to lesser fools. Only my form of foolishness will do. Only my rage can be vented and aired, so that it does not get the better of me. Better of me to think worse of you for all of us.

You all people may have my affection but you do not have my trust.


You have what can only be said is 'admiration', nothing more. Sometimes less. And this is not for anger or meanness. No malice or repugnance in my assertions. My label is due to the collective ignorance. The arrogance and spitefulness inbreed into the back of your minds. The laziness and self abuse that just holds you back. The excuses into infinity. Your mothers and fathers are long since removed from bearing of your days. Makes me sick. Sick like poison forced down my throat. Like candy apple sugar drops and no insulin to make alright.


I am waiting for it to be made alright.

In truth I think it will be a long time...until then,
au revoir.

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 5:36 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela