<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Friday, April 22

Well then

Apparently I am very low on most people's priority list.

My best friend thinks it's perfectly OK to make plans and then run off with his lady friend. No call. No e-mail. Just me sitting here waiting for him like a fool. I think that is for bullshit.

Thanks a lot. Asshole.

Then there is the French teacher who knows I'm sucking it up and keeps making me answer all the hard questions. And by answer I do mean 'sound like a fucking idiot'.
It makes me want to forget the whole thing.

Merci. Putain.

My family persists in their attempts to make my life as valueless as possible. My uncle makes it a point to tell me how more money he is getting from the government and his former employer (NYC Dpt. Corrections). This is always followed by a "so what are you going to do with yourself now?"

Let me think...Oh yeah! SUFFER IN TERRIBLE PAIN EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.

So that is always a fun conversation.

The rest I can't mention because they read this blog and hearing to them whine about what I write is tiresome.

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 11:14 AM
link |

|
Designed by mela