<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Monday, April 18

Tom DeLay

This man is a real problem.

I was scanning C-Span this morning and came across the majority leader at an NRA annual event. He was going on and on about how wounded soldiers, with legs blown off, are sitting in theirs hospital beds thinking of how they can still contribute to this "great nation".

Are you fucking kidding me?

If I had to venture a guess I would think they are thinking 'how am I going to get through life without my fucking legs'. I seriously doubt that 20 year old with no education and no job skills, outside of professional warfare, is thinking about serving his country. Not even red necks are that patriotic.

I bring this up because as I watched him I realized that this joker has a good chance to get over on this sleeper country. He is setting himself up as the prince heir-apparent to the monster that is the republican party. I have visions of him swooping down each state and patting all the little worker bees on head with one hand and stealing their honey with the other. I see him sweet talking himself into the bible belt and strong arming everyone else. Rolling across the country with that smug sensibility that passes for charm in American politics.

I'm worried because I think everyone will fall for it.

This is his bio:

Tom DeLay serves as majority leader, the second ranking leader in the United States House of Representatives. He is responsible for developing the issues and policies that form the Republican agenda, in conjunction with committee chairmen and the rest of the leadership. DeLay sets the legislative schedule by selecting which bills the House will consider and the timing of their consideration. DeLay also coordinates House committeesÂ’ work to ensure national priorities are addressed.

In 2008, vote for Hillary or dance in the hellfire.

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 12:06 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela