<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Friday, April 29

Not my cup of shiny

Apparently I have forgotten that when paint dries it changes color.

And the color of the paint I choose is, how do put it?...Crappy. Not to my liking. I busted my chops for 2 1/2 hours for naught. Well, my hope is that the girlfriend will like the color. I have no plans to repaint, seeing as I used $40 a gallon super high sheen latex that would be a total bitch to go over. Plus: I did a fairly thorough job and will receive my props with acclamation.

I've got my eye on other rooms now...Put that with the planned visitation of a large German and his equally robust girlfriend, and you have the makings of paint party.

But at forty fucking dollars a gallon, I am going to make sure I love the next color I pick.


"Anyone who doubts me can suck my cock by decision" -Tom Nuttall {Deadwood}

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 11:33 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela