<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Monday, July 4

Oh yeah!!!

Road muthafucking trip!

I love me some road trips. I love to drive and see new things. Hang out in world-worn diners and truck stops. It's been awhile since I went on one and it wasn't under good circumstances. But not this trip! We are heading to my sweetie's dad's 60th birthday party.

They have no idea we are coming.

I am very excited.

I hope the thrill will be worth the energy spent getting there on time. I've been on cross country road trips many times but never up north. Those are the 'red' states and I am very brown and a liberal.

Sounds stupid but racism and hate crimes are still around people: believe that shit.

Anyway...I think this trip will be good for us. I am happy doing nothing, content at least, but my sweetie is sensitive and very much affected by her surroundings. I think she will greatly enjoy this adventure. I will try and make it special.

Considering Vicodin makes my eyes blurry, so I can't take any when I'm driving, it will be a considerable task.

But I hope the fun will dull the pain.


I'm sick of pain; enough with the pain already.
Time to get this bitch popping!

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 7:47 PM
link |

|
Designed by mela