<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Monday, December 11

5am-again

I can't say what is keeping me up or rather, keeping my down at the start of my day.

So I wake up at 1pm and wonder what to do. Is there anything to do? Make money-sure. But is a slow and measured process that takes liittle time. Litttle time here and there. No I search for something big and meaningful. I prowl my dwelling for clues that will lead me back to the old me. The one who never let himself get taken for a ride; always made the best deal. Sad to say: he is gone and I'm all that's left.

Still unsure of the vaule I bring.

So I battle pain, on and on, and on. Then I lurk at my desk and drown in cyberspace. Go WoW! But it's 5am. Too late and too tired, I creep into back for some snuggles before work comes calling.

There is a reason to it I just don't know what it is right now. Soon,though soon...

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 4:40 AM
link |

|
Designed by mela