<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Saturday, April 28

The Pill Parade

I am it's grand marshal.

Faithfully staying in step with fury and flame. The game is the same; go here, come back. Tell the doctor things we both know: I'm in pain! Screaming it in my head in Dr. House's voice I stare at him. Reflections and writing. Waiting and filling. These are tools of creeky dam system.

I stand against a tide of internal infernos.

But I never give in. I often wise-up and find a way. Any way to get by. To stay up. To keep going even though I have no real direction. Lock step I march.



The truth is: I need the pills to live any sort thing painted life. I have my meaning in bed right now, warm and filled with love but she can't hold my pain. It's just sand through her fingers. So it's the pills the do the only job worth paying for: buying time. There's no solution-just wading water.

thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 4:45 AM
link |

|
Designed by mela