<$BlogRSDURL$> The Truth About David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Truth About David
Tuesday, July 1

Nameless

I welcome you to this world neonate.

Though I was there when your future was yet to be, you stand as a fascination to me. How many times did we plan and how many of those plans go awry? Never did I think this change would be, as to me, so as it is to your father. Perhaps we are truly brothers, as our love for you is a swell that cannot be held back.

No, I give into its' pure joy.

And though my love cannot compare to theirs, I feel the comparison is not needed. There is room for us all in your young heart.

So although you remain nameless you are whole. You are here and healthy. I can finally breath easy and enjoy the new things that you will bring. The truth is: I couldn't be happier!




thrown together by
David Lee I Be around 2:17 AM
link |

|
Designed by mela